Lincoln 1162 Air Operated Grease Gun Analysis
The use of manually-powered grease gun can stress your joints and muscles. If you own a traditional grease gun, it is time to switch to a high-quality automatic air grease gun. Lincoln Electric offers a fully automatic air operated grease gun.
With the built-in adjustable speed trigger, the user is fully in control of grease stream. The maximum grease pressure from this pneumatic tool is 6,000 pounds per square inch.
People who purchase the Lincoln air-operated grease gun have options for filling the plated steel barrel with bulk grease or use grease cartridges. This tool offers a superior flow performance; highly efficiently fitted with a 30-inches high-pressure hose, a coupler, and an attachment clip.
Features of This Lincoln 1162 Grease Gun
Easy-to-clean and reassemble: After each high-flow application, this device requires thorough cleaning. The user will find it easy to detach the adjoining parts of the grease gun after following the instruction manual. To enjoy seamless grease stream cleans the clogs of dirt around the check valve assembly.
Automatic and air-operated: The pneumatic technology built-in grease gun allows users to save a great deal of chore time because it's faster to use. The Lincoln grease gun is fully automatic, and at adjustable speed, you can trigger some high-moving squirts of grease. The trigger is easy to use for continuous operation.
Easily replaceable cartridge: The pneumatic lubrication gun is compatible with replaceable cartridges. This device is smartly built to differ from regular greasing set-ups. The great difference is because this grease gun has a portable nozzle that doesn't function like a flexible hose on a manual grease gun.
Inexpensive greasing solution: To grease movable farm equipment machines, the Lincoln air operated grease gun doesn't need much air capacity. This tool has grease pressure of about 6,000 pounds psi (max) and pumps ratio of 150 psi. But with 80 psi you can operate it with greater precision as an inexpensive solution.
Air pressure range: The Lincoln lubrication gun is a durable tool that comes with an accessible check valve assembly. To achieve superior flow performance; this grease gun is fitted with an output air pressure range of 40- 150 pounds per square inch.
- Although the Lincoln air-operated grease gun comes with sturdy construction, users struggle to screw the nozzle on and off the fitting. To turn the nozzles so the threaded end can fit tightly; you need so much force to do this. We look forward to an improved version that is seamless to fasten.
- With this pneumatically-powered grease gun from Lincoln Electric, you only need air pressure range of 40- 150 pounds per square inch for continuous greasing.
- The adjustable speed trigger is soft to use and provides excellent grease stream control through the 30 inches high-pressure hose with coupler and attachment clip.
- The tool is rigidly built to withstand weather conditions and high-impact on falling when it falls on hard surfaces. There are no leakages of grease when it is properly coupled.
- When the trigger is held down, the tools deliver automatic shots of grease in a continuous stream. This brilliant method of application saves time and effort. It is always a joy to reload the cartridge, couple the tube, ensure a tight connection and pull the trigger.
The lightweight Lincoln Air Operated Grease Gun has an aluminum barrel that is corrosion-resistant and an easy-to-grip handle. The tool offers a proper DIY application with a 30 inches high-pressure flexible hose. It works well with cartridges. Unlike complex greasing set-ups, with the anodized aluminum barrel grease gun there is no struggle to bleed internal before reloading.