DEWALT DCGG571B 20-volt MAX Lithium Ion Tool Only Grease Gun
The battery-powered 20-volt Li-ion Grease Gun from DEWALT comes with a massive output of 10,000psi. The use the grease gun to blow-off blocked grease fittings is seamless. DEWALT power tools are notable for their weight, and this heavy duty grease gun is fitted with a no-mar foot stud.
The foot feature helps operators to rest the tool on the smooth ground when they are tired of lifting. To grease in poorly lit surrounding and tough-to-reach corners of equipment is not an uphill task with the bright LED light and flexible 42-inch extra-long hose fittings.
When you purchase this product, what you get is the tool only (DEWALT DCGG571B 20-volt MAX Li-Ion Grease Gun), and no extra fittings.
Features Of This DEWALT DCGG571B Grease Gun
Bright LED display: It can be frustrating to lift heavy tools while working in the dark. Interestingly this battery-powered 20-volt MAX Li-Ion Grease Gun has built-in LED lights that are bright. The smallest hard-to-see grease fittings cannot hide under its intense bright LED lights.
Rechargeable battery: The 20-volts Lithium Ion is rechargeable and gives great power to your device. For a longer application of grease, ensure that the battery is fully charged. The single DEWALT 20-volt Battery (4.0 Ah) sustains 16 cartridges on every complete charge (until it drains). But if you require more juice in the battery, get an extra rechargeable battery.
Motorized engine: The mechanism of this sturdy grease gun from DEWALT comes with a built-in powerful motor. With an output of 10,000psi, operators are set the use the grease gun to blow-off blocked grease fittings. More so, with a low-pressure output of less than 80 psi, the device works well.
Powerful pump: The battery-powered 20-volt Li-ion Grease Gun from DEWALT comes with a high-volume pump. With an output rating of 5.0 oz/min (for high-flow applications) and anti-dirt filter your grease gun will server longer use.
Stylish support: Apart from the shoulder strap that works as a support for this device, there is a no-mar foot stud at the base. The built-in no-mar foot stud allows users to keep the tool on flat surfaces. The tool is heavy and when you are set to go underneath chassis for greasing; it's convenient to place the grease gun on a firm base.
- The 10-pounds weight battery-powered grease gun is fitted with a shoulder strap. But the device is less comfortable to carry about while greasing. If the areas around you are messy and wet, operators prefer to bear the strain on their shoulder than to drop this expensive tool with a no-mar foot stud on the ground.
- The tool is fitted with a 10,000-psi rated powerful motor that cleans blocked grease fittings within some seconds.
- The battery-powered 20-volt Li-ion Grease Gun has a high-volume pump with the capacity of 5.0 oz/min (for high-flow applications).
- Operators can load 16 cartridges (max) each time the 20-volt Li-Ion battery (4.0 Ah) is full until it completely drains.
- As a trigger-lover, the adjustable speed trigger allows you to gain precise control of the grease stream.
- When you are tired of hanging the tool on your shoulders, use the built-in no-mar foot stud to rest the tool on flat surfaces.
Some long hours of greasing task will no longer scare operators with the use of The DEWALT MAX Li-ion Grease Gun (Tool Only). Usually, within some seconds the built-in high-volume pump with the capacity of 5.0 oz/min (for high-flow applications) takes charge of your greasing task.
With a single 20-volt rechargeable battery (4.0 Ah), there is adequate power for operators to load 16 cartridges after charging the battery to 1005 (until it drains). The tool has a sturdy construction that makes it durable. Also, when not in use, the tool doesn't require any large space for storage.