DEWALT DCGG571M1 20-volt MAX Lithium Ion Grease Gun
Do you need a change of your low-volume pump grease gun? This 20-volt Li-ion Grease Gun is compact and can deliver your task promptly.
What you get by purchasing this Grease Gun is a built-in motor that is suitable for any high-flow application. More so, the pump's high-precision, adjustable speed trigger, and an anti-dirt filter to make the efficient pump last longer.
You will find this device useful in getting hard-to-access grease fittings. When you work in dark places or at night with the bright LED lights; there are no worries with this great product from DEWALT. The 42" extra-long flexible hose reaches tight areas that require paint applications.
Features Of This DEWALT Lithium Ion Grease Gun
Easy-to-use device: This commercial grade Lithium-ion grease gun is comfortable to handle; gives a firm grip and high-precision trigger application. Before now, regular grease guns use injectable grease, but this tool allows users to remove the tip from the grease fitting. More so, with the DEWALT grease gun, those hard-to-reach areas can enjoy some squirts of grease without misfiring.
High-volume pump: The unique feature of this grease gun is a built-in high-volume pump with the capacity of 5.0 oz/min (for high-flow applications) under any weather condition. With this feature, you can save long hours of work and stress.
The high-volume pump is durable and protected by an anti-dirt filter from contamination that can clog the mechanism.
Powerful motor: The DEWALT Lithium-ion grease gun has a powerful motor with an output of 10,000psi. The pressure is more than enough the use the grease gun to blow-off blocked grease fittings with one blast from the trigger. Please ensure you protect your body parts from the nozzle during use.
Firm grease coupler: When the user operates this tool at adjustable speeds, the flexible in-line hose will not twist unevenly. Also, the barrel of the hose is compatible with standard grease cartridges. By using the lengthy hose, the user can blow through a clogged zerk on the top of a far-reaching area that needs some greasing.
20-Volt Battery: The DEWALT electric grease gun allows 16 cartridges (max) each time the 20-volt Li-Ion battery (4.0 Ah) is full until it completely drains. When you purchase this hardware, it comes with fast charger and a built-in air-bleeder valve for pump priming after you change the cartridges.
- The 10-pounds weight electric grease gun is fitted with a shoulder strap. But the device is less comfortable to carry about while greasing. More so it has a no-mar foot stud, but only a flat surface that is free from grease will give the best platform for the machine while it's in use.
- Each cartridge allows a bulk grease capacity of 14.5 oz (maximum) and with the flexible 42-inch extra-long hose the user can make easy applications. You don't have to worry about greasing underneath heavy duty equipment.
- When you operate this tool, there is no need to make provision for electric lamps. This DEWALT electric grease gun carries bright LED light to see dark spots in low-light situations.
- The Li-ion grease gun has a pump that is built to last with an innovative pump filter screen that protects against debris. Other regular pneumatic and manual grease guns have failed under the needed pressure needed for heavy grease jobs. But with this DEWALT 20V MAX Li-Ion grease gun, there is a built-in powerful motor that produces 10,000 (max) psi.
- The level of electrical charge in this device is superb. With more power, and greater reliability the premium Li-Ion battery (4.0 Ah) needs little time to charge and be ready for high-flow applications.
At 5.0 oz./min high-flow applications the high-volume pump pushes grease to tiny dark areas during applications. The machine is smart and allows users to set adjustable speed with the trigger for precise control of the grease stream. When the 20-volt (4.0 Ah) Li-Ion battery is fully charged; up to 16 cartridges until it drains. The grease gun has built-in no-mar foot stud allows users to keep the tool on flat surfaces.