LockNLube Coupler for Grease Gun, Easy to Lock and Clip-off
Greasing your mechanical equipment to prevent corrosion is not a tedious task, but with traditional greasing tools, the experience could be painful. When you purchase the best coupler fitting tip, there is no worry of grease spilling over and not into the right area.
With a sliding sleeve locking mechanism, the LockNLube Coupler can easily fit in and clip off. Your grease gun is convenient to use when the lock and lube coupler is firm.
This tight connection will save you money, time, and waste from the spilling grease. The technology behind the innovative LockNLube gun coupler puts an end to greasing frustration.
Features Of This LockNLube Coupler Grease Gun
High-pressure: Under high pressure (max 10,000 psi), the four hardened spring steel jaws of LockNLube Gun Coupler ensures no grease leaks. The sturdy construction of this metallic coupler makes the tool compact for longer service.
High compatibility: The LockNLube Coupler fits regular grease guns (1/8” NPT fitting). This accessory is highly compatible with all SAE threading. To replace your existing coupler, you will not need some boring technical set up.
Anti-spill locks: Greasing sessions just got easier and less frustrating with the sliding sleeve locking mechanism. The LockNLube Coupler locks firmly and provides a spill-proof seal around the barrel. With this improved accessory, there is no more grease mess everywhere.
Added Value: The manufacturer of this LockNLube Coupler has given buyers some value for their money with additional material. Consequently, there's an inclusion of a spare seal kit with each coupler for replacement when the one in use needs replacement. In general, the nitrite rubber seal is durable, but when it's damaged or service is due; a change is needed.
Durability: With the use of LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler, there's no issue of broken-off fittings. The constituent material of this coupler ensures this device serves a longer use. Also, the LockNLube Coupler works with all standard grease guns: pneumatic, manual, or electric.
- The seal kit that comes with this LockNLube coupler and the spare seal are of low quality. After each replacement, they quickly wear out and cause spillage of grease. When you purchase this product, find superior spare seal kits and replace when they one inside your coupler needs replacement.
- The device is smart to use, to replace your existing coupler, simply depress the thumb lever and release the coupler. There is no broken-off fittings, and no need to struggle like when you replace other grease gun couplers.
- This coupler is compatible with regular standard grease guns (1/8” NPT fitting). More so the device fits all Metric Zerk threading. The inner threading of the gun coupler readily fit and are compatible with Lincoln Lubrication, DeWalt, PowerLuber, John Deere, Wilmar, Sealey, Draper, UMETA and many others.
- There is no occurrence of leaking grease when the seal is active. The user can conveniently lock the grease coupler and pump at a maximum of 10,000 psi.
- There is no special tutorial on YouTube needed for installation; it only requires a DIY coupling before use. It is a no-brainer to use this coupler on all metric (DIN) and SAE specification Zerks (grease nipples).
The LockNLube Coupler is a sturdy device that is durable and directs grease to the specific area. There is no misfiring with this device that is easy to lock and clip-off. Are you looking for smart grease gun coupler, this is a chance to add the resilient, and high pressure (maximum of 10,000 psi) to your toolbox. The unique feature of the coupler for any buyer is the compatibility with standard grease guns (1/8” NPT fitting).