Surebonder 9600B Pneumatic Heavy Duty Standard T50 Type Stapler
Do you desire to own a heavy duty pneumatic stapler? This Surebonder air-operated heavy duty staple gun is an inexpensive, lightweight, portable and powerful tool.
The device is suitable for all cabinet works, roofing felt, upholstery applications, and many other furniture works that involve DIY binding. The tool comes as a 3.25 pounds’ handy device with a dimension of 3 x 11 x 9 inches and it’s suitable for Arrow T50 type staples.
The versatile heavy duty staple gun is used for woodworking, carpet padding, picture frames, and other DIY applications. The inlet chamber that leads to the compressor works perfectly with air-pressure of 60 to 100 psi. More so, the product comes with a manual of instructions, and accessories like an Allen wrench, container of oil and a strong tool case.
Key Features Of This Stapler
Air-operated stapler: The heavy duty stapler gun for upholstery (Standard T50 Type) functions with a minimum air-pressure of 60 psi. That's why the operator wouldn't need to bother with large-scale compressors logistics and space. Also, the maximum working air-pressure is 100 psi to give the best output.
High efficiency: The Pneumatic Staple Gun has amazing features that ensure you get the best from this device. It is fitted with a quick-release magazine that holds 100 staples, and easy to refill. When in operation, the device triggers with a high-speed because of its heavy-duty nature as a staple gun.
Sturdy design: The material that makes up the external covering of this upholstery staple gun makes it an anti-impact device. More so, operators can take on tough tasks like roofing projects or DIY upholstery repairs because the study design makes it a heavy-duty device.
Versatile: After purchasing this device, you are sure to have a dependable fastening staple machine that is durable too. A wide range of tough task including DIY applications can be undertaken. The tasks are; cabinet works, woodworking, picture frames, light trim, carpet padding, automobile vinyl, and many tougher binding projects.
Additional accessories: The manufacturers understand what accessories the operator needs to make his work seamless. The heavy duty staple gun comes with a male connector, high-impact carrying toolbox, a bottle of lubricating oil, and an Allen wrench.
- Air-operated stapler uses narrow crown 3/8" (18-gauge firm staples between 1/4" to 9/16"), compatible with more than one type of staple length.
- The pneumatic heavy duty staple gun has the quick release magazine feature for seamless staple refill. The high capacity chamber holds 100 staple pins.
- It is not easy to connect the inlet to the air compressor. More so it is ideally used as a home tool for home upholstery repairs, tough roofing projects, and DIY tasks.
- The device is a purchase and use tool, except that a compressor doesn't come with the product. However, other valuable accessories are; instruction manual, a compact carrying box, an Allan wrench, and a container of tool oil.
- This version of Heavy Duty Upholstery Staple Gun (Arrow T50 type staples) doesn't have the sight glass feature to track the number of staples that are left.
The high-quality Pneumatic Wire Staple Gun has an adjustable air exhaust, and plastic cushioned grip. These features make it convenient to work with the air-powered staple gun. Similarly, the ease-of-use ensures a safety mechanism that comes with a latch device.
When the latch device is activated, the trigger is inactive and doesn't allow accidental misfiring that leads to an injury. More so as a heavy duty device, operators enjoy the quick release magazine feature for easy staple loading.